Registration is now open for the 2015 AHVMA Annual Conference.
The 2015 Annual Conference will be held in Augusta, Georgia on October 17 – 20, 2015. This conference is also the 30 year celebration of the AHVMA, and is an event not to be missed. Nestled on the banks of the Savannah River, Augusta offers opportunities for hiking, kayaking, and canoeing. Augusta boasts an array of music venues, over 300 local restaurants, as well as Museums of Art and History.
This year we are doing something a little different: we will be pre-registering all Exhibitor hosted Breakfast Meetings at the AHVMA Annual Conference. This will benefit our exhibitors and attendees, ensuring exhibitors a full audience and enabling YOU to sign up for your favorite meeting(s) even if you aren’t the first attendee on site.
Space is limited, so please sign-up early to reserve your seat.
2015 Breakfast Meetings (as of 3/25/15)
- BioAge – Speaker: Roland Thomas, NMD – “To Supplement or Not, That is the Question”
- Darwin’s Natural Pet Products – Speakers: Dr. Barbara Royal & Dr. Karen Becker
- Options for Animals College of Animal Chiropractic – Speaker TBA
- MultiRadiance Medical – Speaker: Dr. Youkey Kuwahara – “How to Choose Your Laser”
- Primal Pet Foods – Speaker: Dr. Jaqueline Heller
- Vet Classics/Garmon – Speaker: Dr. Ihor Basko – “Medicinal Mushrooms”
- VetriScience – Speaker: TBA – “Vetriscience Proline Veterinary Exclusive Products”
- O3 Vets – Speaker: Jonathan Lowe – “Ozone & Ultraviolet: Essential for Every Practice”
- Nature’s Variety – Speaker: Dr. Lea Stogdale – “Evolution Meets Technology: Pet Food at Its Best”