SPEAKER: Janice Huntingford, DVM, DCVSMR, CVA, CVPP
Dr. Janice Huntingford is a 1984 graduate of the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph, in Guelph, Ontario. She is certified in chiropractic, acupuncture, rehabilitation and pain management. She is the owner and medical director of the Essex Animal Hospital, Canine Rehab and Fitness in Essex, Ontario Canada. In 2015, she became a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation and in 2018 she received her Master’s in Traditional Chinese Veterinary medicine. Dr. Huntingford is a consultant for the VIN Rehab/Sports Medicine/Chronic Pain Board and lectures nationally and internationally on a variety of holistic topics including rehabilitation and geriatric medicine. She has co-authored several text book chapters and published a number of peer reviewed manuscripts. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time on her farm/winery with her chef husband, Harold, and her pugs, cats and horses and a few adult children.
We are providing all of the recorded sessions from the 2020 AHVMA Virtual Annual Conference & Exhibition to all registered attendees. These videos will be available through December 31, 2020. You may also complete the CE quiz associated with a lecture session to earn CE credits through the end of this year.
Not registered? Don't miss out! Register today to have access to more than 80 hours of content with CE credit!
- PJ Broadfoot, DVM
- Jim Clark, DVM
- Todd Cooney, DVM, MS
- Lisa Fox Wright, DVM, CVA, CVFT, GD CVHM
- Ava Frick, DVM, CVC, FAIS
- Janet Gordon Palm, DVM, CVCP
- Trina Hazzah, DVM, DACVIM, CVCH
- Janice Huntingford, DVM, DACVSMR, CVA, CVPP
- Katie Kangas, DVM, CVA, CVCP
- Lyndsay Klemens, BS, DVM, CVSMT, CVMRT
- Doug Knueven, DVM, CFA, CVC, CVCH
- Steve Marsden, DVM, ND, MSOM, LaC. Dipl. CH CVA
- Jared Mitchell, DVM
- Jo Moyes, LVMT, CVMRT
- Bill Ormston, DVM, CAC, DvetHom
- Gary Richter, DVM, MS
- Pedro Rivera, DVM, FACFN, DACVSMR, FCoAC
- Barrie Sands, DVM, CVA, HMCT
- Nancy Scanlan, DVM, MS, CVA
- Neal Sivula, DVM, PhD, MDiv
- Colleen Smith, DVM, CVA, CVCP
- Lea Stogdale, BVSc, DACVIM
- Odette Suter, DVM, CVA, CVSMT, COT, MA
- Susan Wagner, DVM, MS, DACVIM
- Huisheng Xie, DVM, PhD
- Cannabinoid Updates
- Detoxing Vets & Pets
- Essential Oils
- General Meetings
- Intro CAVM
- Light & Laser
- Manipulative Diagnosis & Treatment
- Master Derm
- Nutritional Balance
- Promoting Longevity
- Self Care
- Senior Rehab
- Special Exhibitor Presentations
- Techs & Vets
To fast forward you can click anywhere on the progress bar to advance the video.
If you are experiencing slow Internet speed click on the Quality button in the video play bar and choose 720p or 540p to improve viewing.
Copyright © 2020 American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association. All rights reserved. Without limiting the right under copyright reserved above, no part of these videos may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means, without the prior written permission of the individual author and the publisher of these videos.
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.