SPEAKER: Pedro Rivera, DVM, FACFN, DACVSMR, FCoAC
Dr. Pedro Luis Rivera graduated from Purdue University, School of Veterinary Medicine in 1986. He has been practicing integrative veterinary medicine and in particular Veterinary Spinal Manipulative Therapy and Veterinary Rehabilitation with emphasis in functional neurology for the last 22 years. Dr. Rivera is a proud Fellow of the American College of Functional Neurology and a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Rivera and Michelle Rivera are the owners and main program directors of the Healing Oasis Wellness Center, a nationally accredited and recognized (under the US Dept of Education) providing state approved postgraduate certification programs (through the Educational Approval Board of Wisconsin) and approved by many national organizations for licensed professionals. The Healing Oasis has been providing post graduate state approved certification programs in VMRT (since 1998) and VSMT (since 1999) among providing many continuing education seminars and advanced programs with an emphasis in clinical applications in functional neurology to improve patient outcomes.
We are providing all of the recorded sessions from the 2020 AHVMA Virtual Annual Conference & Exhibition to all registered attendees. These videos will be available through December 31, 2020. You may also complete the CE quiz associated with a lecture session to earn CE credits through the end of this year.
Not registered? Don't miss out! Register today to have access to more than 80 hours of content with CE credit!
- PJ Broadfoot, DVM
- Jim Clark, DVM
- Todd Cooney, DVM, MS
- Lisa Fox Wright, DVM, CVA, CVFT, GD CVHM
- Ava Frick, DVM, CVC, FAIS
- Janet Gordon Palm, DVM, CVCP
- Trina Hazzah, DVM, DACVIM, CVCH
- Janice Huntingford, DVM, DACVSMR, CVA, CVPP
- Katie Kangas, DVM, CVA, CVCP
- Lyndsay Klemens, BS, DVM, CVSMT, CVMRT
- Doug Knueven, DVM, CFA, CVC, CVCH
- Steve Marsden, DVM, ND, MSOM, LaC. Dipl. CH CVA
- Jared Mitchell, DVM
- Jo Moyes, LVMT, CVMRT
- Bill Ormston, DVM, CAC, DvetHom
- Gary Richter, DVM, MS
- Pedro Rivera, DVM, FACFN, DACVSMR, FCoAC
- Barrie Sands, DVM, CVA, HMCT
- Nancy Scanlan, DVM, MS, CVA
- Neal Sivula, DVM, PhD, MDiv
- Colleen Smith, DVM, CVA, CVCP
- Lea Stogdale, BVSc, DACVIM
- Odette Suter, DVM, CVA, CVSMT, COT, MA
- Susan Wagner, DVM, MS, DACVIM
- Huisheng Xie, DVM, PhD
- Cannabinoid Updates
- Detoxing Vets & Pets
- Essential Oils
- General Meetings
- Intro CAVM
- Light & Laser
- Manipulative Diagnosis & Treatment
- Master Derm
- Nutritional Balance
- Promoting Longevity
- Self Care
- Senior Rehab
- Special Exhibitor Presentations
- Techs & Vets
To fast forward you can click anywhere on the progress bar to advance the video.
If you are experiencing slow Internet speed click on the Quality button in the video play bar and choose 720p or 540p to improve viewing.
Copyright © 2020 American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association. All rights reserved. Without limiting the right under copyright reserved above, no part of these videos may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means, without the prior written permission of the individual author and the publisher of these videos.
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.