SPEAKER: PJ Broadfoot, DVM
Dr. Paula Jo ( PJ ) Broadfoot attended Kansas State University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science and Industry, with an emphasis in Genetics. Dr. Broadfoot participated in the K-State Horse Club, the Rodeo Team, and in barrel racing, and was named Kansas Paint Horse Queen and Miss Congeniality of the National Paint Horse Association. She graduated cum laude from Kansas State University School of Veterinary Medicine in 1981, married her classmate Jeff, and they have 4 children and 4 (soon to be 5) grandchildren. Dr. Broadfoot started her own practice in Van Buren, Arkansas in 1982, which has progressed into a holistically oriented veterinary practice. PJ is a member of the CIVT faculty, with offerings in Chinese Herbal Medicine, Western Herbal Medicine, Veterinary Complementary Medicine, Veterinary Naturopathy, Holistic Nutrition, Evidence Based Complementary Medicine, and Environmental Medicine.
We are providing all of the recorded sessions from the 2020 AHVMA Virtual Annual Conference & Exhibition to all registered attendees. These videos will be available through December 31, 2020. You may also complete the CE quiz associated with a lecture session to earn CE credits through the end of this year.
Not registered? Don't miss out! Register today to have access to more than 80 hours of content with CE credit!
- PJ Broadfoot, DVM
- Jim Clark, DVM
- Todd Cooney, DVM, MS
- Lisa Fox Wright, DVM, CVA, CVFT, GD CVHM
- Ava Frick, DVM, CVC, FAIS
- Janet Gordon Palm, DVM, CVCP
- Trina Hazzah, DVM, DACVIM, CVCH
- Janice Huntingford, DVM, DACVSMR, CVA, CVPP
- Katie Kangas, DVM, CVA, CVCP
- Lyndsay Klemens, BS, DVM, CVSMT, CVMRT
- Doug Knueven, DVM, CFA, CVC, CVCH
- Steve Marsden, DVM, ND, MSOM, LaC. Dipl. CH CVA
- Jared Mitchell, DVM
- Jo Moyes, LVMT, CVMRT
- Bill Ormston, DVM, CAC, DvetHom
- Gary Richter, DVM, MS
- Pedro Rivera, DVM, FACFN, DACVSMR, FCoAC
- Barrie Sands, DVM, CVA, HMCT
- Nancy Scanlan, DVM, MS, CVA
- Neal Sivula, DVM, PhD, MDiv
- Colleen Smith, DVM, CVA, CVCP
- Lea Stogdale, BVSc, DACVIM
- Odette Suter, DVM, CVA, CVSMT, COT, MA
- Susan Wagner, DVM, MS, DACVIM
- Huisheng Xie, DVM, PhD
- Cannabinoid Updates
- Detoxing Vets & Pets
- Essential Oils
- General Meetings
- Intro CAVM
- Light & Laser
- Manipulative Diagnosis & Treatment
- Master Derm
- Nutritional Balance
- Promoting Longevity
- Self Care
- Senior Rehab
- Special Exhibitor Presentations
- Techs & Vets
To fast forward you can click anywhere on the progress bar to advance the video.
If you are experiencing slow Internet speed click on the Quality button in the video play bar and choose 720p or 540p to improve viewing.
Copyright © 2020 American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association. All rights reserved. Without limiting the right under copyright reserved above, no part of these videos may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means, without the prior written permission of the individual author and the publisher of these videos.
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.