East & West Animal Hospital in San Marcos, California is a one doctor owned Integrated Veterinary Hospital, offering both Western and Eastern Medicine. As the hospital is growing Dr. Nespor is looking for an experienced, positive and dedicated veterinarian to join the team at East & West Animal Hospital. Associates interested in a part time or full time position are welcome to apply.
Our clinic is located in beautiful and sunny San Diego’s North County in South California. The hospital practices Integrated Medicine of Eastern and Western medical services. Our goal is to use Western or Eastern medicine, either combined or on its own, in order to reach the best health for the animal, in the comfort zone of the owner.
Services include: Basic & Advanced Surgeries ,Vaccinations, Blood Testing, Dental Care, Hospitalization & ICU, Radiology, Laser Therapy, Lab Testing & Urinalysis, Parasite Control, Affordable Cancer Treatment & Support, Regular Exam, Integrated Exam, Wellness Exam, Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Measuring Energy Frequencies, Prolotherapy, Platelet Rich Plasma, Herbal & Homeopathic Support, Gold Bead Implantation (GBI), Nutritional Management & Advice, Outpatient Consultation & Bio-testing and Behavioral Assessment.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THE POSITION:
Our hospital’s clientele is seeking either only Western or Eastern Medicine or a combination of the two. We are seeking a regular veterinarian with 2+ years of veterinary experience in the regular small animal veterinary field. The associate that we look for needs to be open to a holistic mindset, to be able and to learn to work in the way East & West Integrated Hospital practices integrated medicine. Knowledge or skills in Eastern or holistic services is not required, however the belief in the holistic approach of using the best of East and West for the best health of the pet is fundamental to joining our hospital. Certification or experience in holistic services, such as acupuncture or chiropractic services, is surely welcome.
We offer a competitive salaried position with paid vacation and 401K for both part time and full time applicants.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to Dr. Tomas Nespor at:
California Animal Rehabilitation (CARE) is adding to our growing team!
We provide the gold standard in comprehensive rehabilitation care. Our talented team includes five full time rehabilitation veterinarians certified in both acupuncture and rehabilitation. We practice a combination of Eastern/Western medicine, in and out-patient rehabilitation and we team with physical therapists. It is an exciting and dynamic workplace with dedicated and experienced support staff. Our collaborative environment allows for sharing of cases and best practices which results in outstanding patient care. Underwater treadmill, therapy pool, large gym for rehab and more. Acupuncture experience is needed; rehabilitation training is preferred.
Bunny’s Buddies, a non-profit dog rescue based out of San Diego, CA is seeking a part to full-time Holistic & Integrative Veterinarian to assist with the following!
- Create educational content to share with our 175,000+ supporters online.
- Support new adoptive parents with basic pet care questions or health concerns.
- Having online sessions with new pet parents on proper diet and nutrition following TCM.
- Applying Traditional Chinese Medicine or herbal therapy protocols when applicable.
- Participating in group discussions with overseas vets to ensure dogs get the best, most advanced care.
Because you would not actually be seeing patients, this position could serve as educational only to avoid licensing issues out of state. This will be a remote position so we will consider all locations, although local would be ideal.
Hiring Associate Veterinarian: Take your practice to a new level, join a well-established, high performing, rapidly growing integrative veterinary practice with a solid supportive team in the NW Denver metro. To learn more about the position please send inquires and resume to: email@example.com. Learn more about our clinic at www.harmonyvetcenter.com.
Hello! We are located in beautiful Roswell, Georgia! It’s near Atlanta. We are a team of two part-time veterinarians looking for an associate vet to join our team, as either full- or part- time.
To canines and felines, our staff offers holistic and integrative veterinary services (ex: acupuncture, laser therapy, skeletal adjustment, supplements, Chinese herbs, vitamin therapy, ozone therapy, in-house cytology; also preventative care including vaccines, flea/tick/heartworm prevention, labwork through Idexx reference laboratory, dental/minor surgical procedures).
We’re especially interested in candidates that either have a background in holistic modalities, or an interest towards training in acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Herbal Therapy, etc. Experience and willingness to perform anesthetic dentals/ minor surgical procedures like mass removals and cat neuters, would be a plus.
We are open towards modifying our business hours in order to accommodate you! Competitive pay and benefits are offered based on experience (generally speaking- $100-120K/yearly for a full-time position).
Please send your resume as well as cover letter highlighting your experience, availability and position of interest (as full- or part- time), to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
$5,000 sign on bonus!
TOPS Veterinary Rehabilitation, located in Grayslake, Illinois is looking for a full-time Associate Veterinarian to join their Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine team.
We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are passionate about Rehabilitation and Integrative Veterinary Medicine, and we are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible. We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet and giving them the same loving attention and care.
If you want to be part of a team that provides cutting edge Rehabilitation and Integrative Veterinary Medicine Services in a state-of-the art hospital, we would love to talk to you about the opportunity to join the team at TOPS Rehabilitation.
What we offer:
- A state-of-the art facility with progressive equipment and technology on the cutting edge of rehab
- Many services including Physical Rehabilitation, Acupuncture, Animal Chiropractic, Underwater Treadmill, Laser Therapy, and ShockWave Therapy
- A great team of experienced, long-term staff members who work together to care for our patients, our pet parents, and each other
- A positive environment and culture where we love coming to work every day
- A culture that supports work life balance life with no on call and no emergencies
- An incredible salary and benefits package including 8-weeks paid parental leave, paid vacation, health, vision, dental, liability, 401k plus match, generous pet care discounts.
What we are looking for:
- A Full-time Associate Veterinarian who is passionate about Rehabilitation and Integrative Veterinary Medicine
- Rehabilitation, Acupuncture and/or Chiropractic certification or experience a plus, but will train the right person who has the desire and drive to excel at rehabilitation
- A strong communicator who enjoys building long-term relationships with clients
TOPS Veterinary Rehabilitation is in Grayslake, Illinois, a village in Lake County just 40 miles north of Chicago. It is in the Heart of the Lake Country, with easy access to Lake Michigan, hiking trails at the Rollins Savanna Forest Preserve, shopping, brew pubs, wine bars and more. With the proximity to both Chicago and Milwaukee, residents have easy access to all the attractions of these two cities such as museums, shopping, music festivals, professional sports teams and fine dining, without the hassle of rush hour traffic.
If TOPS Veterinary Rehabilitation has been what you are looking for, we would love to discuss the opportunity for you to join our team!
Are you tired of treating the same cases over and over for the same issue? Are you looking to have a more fulfilling and happier career? Do you dream of being in a job you love with clients that love you right back? Are you interested in holistic medicine? If so, we have just the position for you!
Our practice is located in Merrillville, IN in the beautiful northwest part of Indiana. We are a short drive to the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore which offers 25 miles of beaches and the great city opportunities in Chicago, IL. Northwest Indiana is home to several small charming communities that offer excellent restaurants, cultural diversity, festivals, nature and parks, friendly people, excellent schools, and a lower cost of living.
Southlake Animal Hospital was established in 1980, and in 2015, Dr. Carlson became the owner. Fun Fact – Dr. Carlson has been working in the practice since she was in High School! Our practice is integrative, so we offer full medical and surgical procedures along with acupuncture, food therapy, Chinese herbal medicine and chiropractic care. We have 2 registered technicians and 7 additional support staff.
Your Role will be to
- Practice integrative medicine to serve our patients needs
- Build and maintain current and prospective client relationships
- Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of small animal cases
- Perform routine, elective and emergency surgeries
- Scheduled to work 4 days a week and 3 Saturdays every month.
- Must have a DVM degree
- Ability to be licensed in Indiana
- Ability to obtain a controlled substance registration
- Certifications in Acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, and chiropractic medicine preferred but willing to pay for training for the right candidate with a strong interest in holistic medicine.
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
- Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
What’s In It For You
- Compensation will be based on Prosal and includes a base salary of $85,000 plus 20% commission.
- We offer monthly and quarterly bonuses
- Our team is important, so each year we have a Christmas weekend retreat
- Provided uniforms, snacks, and lots of other great perks
- At cost veterinary care for your pets
- You will be working with a very knowledgeable, fun, compassionate and established team.
- Partnership opportunities also available
- You will be working with a very knowledgeable, fun, compassionate and established team.
- Join us for a flexible schedule, as much dedicated mentoring as you would like, and a highly trained team that will guarantee you get out on time and at least 1 weekend free each month. We want you to become the exceptional veterinarian you were always meant to be.
Join our talented and friendly team and help us deliver quality, best practice Veterinary Medicine. Our commitment to Continuing Education and our focus every day on ensuring a genuine Work+Life balance delivers great outcomes for our patients and clients as demonstrated in our online reviews.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Associate with Flexible schedule and great work life balance
Our Mission: Working together to provide compassionate care while improving the quality of life for our patients and their families.
Our Values: Teamwork, Appreciation, Compassion, Communication, Respect
Lincolnway Veterinary Clinic is seeking Full time veterinarian for our growing, three-doctor small animal and alternative medicine practice in Mishawaka, Indiana. We have a five-year old state of the art facility which is equipped with digital radiology, ultrasound, endoscope, multiple exam rooms and a grieving/consultation room. We also practice Fear Free with all of our cats and dogs and offer holistic alternative medicine including acupuncture. We are minutes from South Bend where Notre Dame University is located and the South Bend International Airport. We are a little over one hour from downtown Chicago.
Our priority is to identify and hire veterinary professionals who share our mission driven values and will exemplify our core values of service, acting toward coworkers, clients, patients, doctors and others in a cooperative, supportive, respectful and non-judgmental manner. If you are an individual who values this kind of mission-driven organization, is team oriented, is dedicated to providing high quality veterinary medicine, possesses excellent communication skills and believes in client service we have a wonderful opportunity for you.
We offer an excellent compensation package and benefits including CE allowance, health insurance stipend, dental insurance, IRA matching, uniform allowance, and discounted pet services. We have an active leadership team that is committed to developing our team members through education, high levels of engagement and involvement in a rewarding, family-oriented work environment. We invite you to join our TEAM!
Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
Veterinary Alternatives, Dayton Ohio, is searching for PT/FT veterinarian with interest and some experience in at least one of these modalities: veterinary acupuncture, veterinary herbal medicine, chiropractor, and/or certified canine rehabilitation specialist. All levels of experience are welcomed to apply.
Dr. Julie Servaites, firstname.lastname@example.org
Expand Your Skill Set with Our Collaborative Team & Generous CE Packages
Are you interested in becoming part of a team who support you on your path to providing multi-modality excellent integrative care? If so, we have a small animal associate position AND an LVT position, which you will find rewarding on many levels.
The Ellwood Animal Hospital and Cranberry Holistic Pet Care are located in beautiful and scenic western Pennsylvania, with affordable housing and short commute times (away from the rat race). We are north of Pittsburgh in a region known for more than its great food, innovation and work ethic. We also enjoy amazing recreational, water, hiking, biking and outdoor activities, and a wide variety of cultural, and sporting events.
Our practice is the region’s most comprehensive integrative small animal facility, with an experienced team. You can become part of our superb team, by bringing your compassion, desire to excel and WOW pet parents.
We invite you to share your excellent work ethic, communication and organization skills, ability to stay until the job is complete, and integrate newly learned modalities with your solid medicine and surgery skills.
You will be enabled to offer health and hope by providing the following care to cats, dogs, ferrets, rabbits and pocket pets:
- Medical, dental, surgical, wellness care
- Rehab/PT, Stem cell, PRP, Laser, Underwater treadmill
- Clinical nutrition
- Animal Chiropractic
- Integrative Oncology/Innovarius Sanwave/Ozone
- CT diagnostics, ultrasound, dental radiography, Scopio cytology + more
- DVM or LVT Licensed
- Prefer a DVM certification or desire to work towards CCRP, Animal Chiropractic, and or TCVM/acupuncture
- New Grads are encouraged to apply
- Willingness to proactively address nutritional and wellness care with confidence, root out the underlying cause of illness, and stay on the path of lifelong learning which supports your patients’ best-case outcomes.
- Leadership skills and ability to train and work with staff of all skill levels are necessary.
What’s In It For You:
In addition to the joys of healing and offering hope to clients, your benefits include:
- Base salary + pro-sal
- Generous CE
- Health care
- Fully funded retirement
- Mentoring from experienced DVMs, including our founder (a Lifetime Founding Member AVCA, IVAS, charter AAVA, AHVMA served Board of the AVCA, guest lecturer @ veterinary colleges, writer & speaker on integrative medicine).
You can arrange a Discovery call, email email@example.com, Attn Mr. Bruce Hall, MBA, or text to 724-714-3115 and identify yourself as a DVM applicant.
Seeking a third veterinarian for successful, rapidly growing practice in the heart of horse country in Northern Virginia. We are a 100% equine ambulatory practice with a team centered whole horse approach to health care, focusing on long term relationships with our clients that create a positive changes in the lives of in both horses and owners. We are one of the few practices in our region offering veterinary equine osteopathy to our clients and would like our next hire to be willing to learn and practice this as well. Along with practicing quality veterinary medicine, we value and focus on authenticity, empathy and respect in our business.
An experienced veterinarian with a focus or interest in some of the following: sports medicine, acupuncture, manual medicine, rehabilitation and imaging would be preferred. But truly looking for the best fit for the practice and its growth potential at this point in time.
True North Equine is located in a dense horse population that is mostly eventing, fox hunting, hunter-jumpers and dressage, with a little bit of everything else combined. Driving to calls around here is picturesque and pastoral, with rolling hills, large green pastures and old barns and estates. The surrounding area is filled with historical and natural sight seeing and can keep anyone busy should they want to step away from the myriad horse events that are taking place each weekend in the surrounding counties.
Prospective new employee would be expected to be self motivated as well as a team player, working with the group sharing cases, on call schedule etc. The employee would have access to digital radiology, ultrasound, endoscope, power dentistry, Class 4 laser, lameness locator and Pro-Stride system as well as equipped veterinary vehicle and shared technician. Employees work 4 days a week, 9-5 pm, and would be on call 1-2 evenings a week and 1 weekend per month.
Salary would be commensurate with experience and production expectations. Benefits would include health insurance, HSA, disability insurance, Continuing education, professional dues, licenses and liability insurance.