As a member for 34 years, I consider it a privilege to receive AHVMA support through affiliates and educational resources, as well being the beneficiary of the legitimacy AHVMA offers practitioners of integrative modalities … the benefits of this organization are priceless; the financial and spiritual value is so profound in our veterinary practices and daily lives.
– Cindy Maro, DVM
AHVMA Member Benefits
Explore the advantages that membership offers, then join us!
- A great group of people who share your interests
- The only organization that represents all holistic veterinarians
- Listing in our searchable member directory, with link to your website
- Access to our peer-reviewed scientific Journal
- Discounts on vaccine titers at KSU Veterinary Diagnostic Lab
- Access to the Natural Medicines Database, the most comprehensive database on integrative medicine (Value: $159/year)
- Access to practice aids such as brochures, client information sheets, etc.
- Huge savings on Annual Conference registration
- Help us maintain our seat in the House of Delegates of the AVMA, for a greater voice in veterinary medicine
- Help support holistic veterinary medical research
- Support the student chapters of the AHVMA
- Help provide scholarships to interested veterinary students
One good acupuncture case at $60 per treatment for four weeks is even larger [than the membership fee] and since work ups come with holistic medicine, we see returns far in advance. – Rick Palmquist, DVM
How to Join
For journal subscriptions, choose “Subscriber” as your membership type.
Renew or Update Your Membership Information
AHVMA Members should be aware that professional memberships, certifications and other credentials (such as CVH, CVA, CVCH) are the intellectual property of the certifying organization and misuse is not permitted. It is not the responsibility of AHVMA to verify any certifications or memberships, etc. claimed by a member or prospective member. Potential misuse will be referred to the certifying organization for appropriate action.