AHVMA dues are probably the highest return investment that I can make. 2 referrals equals over 200% and add 100% for every other additional referral. Try that in the stock market. – Donn Griffith, Columbus, Ohio
AHVMA Member Benefits
Explore the advantages that membership offers, then join us!
- A great group of people who share your interests
- The only organization that represents all holistic veterinarians
- Listing in our searchable member directory, with link to your website
- Access to our peer-reviewed scientific journal
- Discounts on vaccine titers at KSU Veterinary Diagnostic Lab
- Access to the Natural Medicines Database, the most comprehensive database on integrative medicine (Value: $159/year)
- Access to practice aids such as brochures, client information sheets, etc.
- Huge savings on Annual Conference registration
- Help us maintain our seat in the House of Delegates of the AVMA, for a greater voice in veterinary medicine
- Help support holistic veterinary medical research
- Support the student chapters of the AHVMA
- Help provide scholarships to interested veterinary students
One good acupuncture case at $60 per treatment for four weeks is even larger [than the membership fee] and since work ups come with holistic medicine, we see returns far in advance. – Rick Palmquist, DVM
How to Join
For journal subscriptions, choose “Subscriber” as your membership type.