The simplest answer is to try using a different computer or internet browser, but if that is not available to you, you can try the following.
- Go to Chrome > Preferences > Privacy and security > Cookies and other site data.
- Copy and paste “[*.]ahvma.org” and click Add.
- Then copy and paste “[*.]wildapricot.com” and click Add.
- Click See all cookies and site data, search for ahvma, and delete all AHVMA-related entries.
- Restart Chrome and log into AHVMA.
- Go to Firefox > Preferences > Privacy and Security.
- Under Cookies and Site Data, click on Manage Exceptions.
- Copy and paste “https://ahvma.org” and click Allow.
- Then copy and paste “https://wildapricot.com” and click Allow, then Save Changes.
- Next, click on Manage Data.
- Search for ahvma and select Remove All Shown.
- Click Save Changes and confirm in the pop-up window by clicking Remove.
- Restart Firefox and log into AHVMA.
- Go to Safari > Preferences > Privacy.
- Uncheck Block all cookies and Prevent cross-site tracking.
- Click on Manage Website Data.
- Search for ahvma and remove all AHVMA-related entries.
- Restart Safari and log into AHVMA.
- Go to Tools (gear icon) > Internet Options > Privacy.
- Under Settings, move the slider to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- Go to Settings > Safari.
- Turn off Prevent Cross-Site Tracking.
- Turn off Block All Cookies.