Enjoy these articles from some of our recent journals!
All articles are copyrighted, and no parts may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the AHVMA, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
- Spinal Manipulation and Seizure Management—Can Spinal Manipulation Be an Adjunct Therapy for Managing Seizures in Humans or Domestic Animals?
- Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus): A Potential Treatment for Neurologic Disorders in Veterinary Medicine
- Evaluating the Use of Iridology as an Effective and Inexpensive Diagnostic Tool That Can Be Utilized in the Practice of Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinarians Will Save More Than Their Patients by Acting on Climate Change and Embracing Sustainability
- Advances in Treating Immune Mediated Disease: Old Systems Yield New Approaches
- The Evolving Role of Veterinarians in Public Education and Communication about Parasites