Join us at our 2020 Conference in Grapevine to hear fantastic presentations by leaders in holistic medicine.
This is a TENTATIVE list of Speakers. Final list will be posted Spring, 2020.
Paula Jo (P.J.) Broadfoot, DVM
- Cancer and Nutraceuticals- Emerging Therapies
- Promoting Wellness and Longevity Strategies
- Promoting Longevity- On the Telomere Trail
Todd Cooney, DVM, MS, CVH
- Natural Immunity vs. Vaccine Immunity
- Homeopathy and Epidemic Disease
- Parvo in Dogs: Successful Prevention and Treatment with Homeopathy
Lisa Fox Wright, DVM, CVA, CVFT, GD CVHM
- The Basics of Iridiology: The Window to the Soul
- Extrapolating Iridiology: The Animal’s Soul
Ava Frick, DVM, CVC, FAIS
- Clinical Animal Nutrition can be Profitable
- Fur Tissue Mineral Analysis- A Testing System
- Interpretation and Nutritional Balancing with TMA
Janet Gordon Palm, DVM, CVCP
- Photobiomodulation: De-Myth-stifying Light Devices
- Frequency Specific LLLT: It “Hertz” So Good!
- Calming with LLLT: Light Induced Relaxation
- Successful Treatment of Laminitis, Colic in Horses
- Cruising the 405: Violet 405nm in Wound Management
- Lions, Tigers and Bare Eyes- Oh My! LLLT in Exotics
Trina Hazzah, DVM
- The Endocannabinoid System (ECS)
- Phytocannabinoids, terpenes and flavonods
- Clinical Application: Current Research and Dosing
- Integrating Cannabinoids into Cancer Therapy (2 part lecture)
Janice Huntingford, DVM, DACVSMR
- Integrative Treatment of Cognitive Dystfunction (2 part lecture)
- Rehabilitation for Hospice/Palliative Patients
- Geriatric Rehabilitation for the Integrative Practitioner
Katie Kangas, DVM, CVA, CVCP
- Glyphosate Toxicity (2 part lecture)
- Detoxification with Zeolites/ Clinoptilolite
Lyndsay Klemens, DVM, B.S., CVSMT, CVMRT
- Affects of Medications on Performance Dogs
- The TMJ and Hyoid Apparatus
Steve Marsden, DVM, ND, MSOM, LAc, Dipl.C.H.
- Pathophysiology of Skin Disease (3 part lecture)
- Interpreting Findings in Skin Disease (2 part lecture)
- Herbs for Metabolism and Inflammation (2 part lecture)
- Herbs for Immune Dysregulation (2 part lecture)
Nancy Martin, MS, DVM, CVA
- Treating Infectious Disease with Herbs
- The Equine Lymphatic System and TCVM
- Plant Medicine Powerhouses
Laurie McCauley, DVM, DACVSMR, CCRT, CVA, CV
- LAB- Manual Therapy Lab (2 sessions)
- Manual Therapy: Make Joints Feel and Mover Better
Jared Mitchell, DVM
- Essential Oils 101: An Introduction to the Basics
- Adding Essential Oils to Everyday Practice
- Essential Oils and Cancer
- Essential Oils and Seizures
Jo Moyes, LVMT, CVMRT
- How Tissues Heal and How we Can Help
- Why we Worry about Weight
- Rehab in Action
Bill Ormston, DVM
- 10 Reasons Adjusting the Atlas will Help
- Leg Length as an Indicator of Spinal Health
- Chiropractic Successes in Food Animals
- The Science of Animal Chiropractic
Gary Richter, MS, DVM, CVA, CVC, GDVWHM
- Cannabis History and the Current Legal Landscape
- The Endocannabinoid System (ECS)
- Cannabis Medicines, Current Research and Dosing
Pedro Luis Rivera, DVM, FACFN, DACVSMR, FCoAC
- Science of spinal manipulation
- Neurological Examination For Practitioners Providing Manual Therapies
- Cerebellum, biomechanics and performance (2 part lecture)
- CCL disruption: Is surgery the only option?
- Somatic disruption with visceral representation
- What is rehab and what can we do with it?
- Anatomy: What they didn’t tell you in school.
Barrie Sands, DVM, CVA
- Stress- Fight or Flight or Is there another way?
- Heart or Brain- Who is smarter and why do we care?
- The Mem-Brain, Bystander or Initiator?
- Human Animal Bonds: How are we affecting each other?
Nancy Scanlan, DVM, MS, CVA
- Curing Alzheimer’s Disease (2 part lecture)
- Your DNA Profile- What to do about those Bad SNPs?
Lea Stogdale, BVSc
- Nutrition in Feline Chronic Kidney Disease
- Raw Diets: Recommendations for Benefitting Patients, Owners and DVMs
- Performing Clinical Studies in Holistic Practice
Odette Suter, DVM
- Biofield, Water and Cell Biology: A Paradigm Shift
- Biofield, Water and Cell Biology; Application
Susan Wagner, DVM
- An Integrative Approach to Pain
- The Energy of Life: Our Quantum Connection
- Energy Medicine Techniques for Pets & Vets
- Animals as Mirrors for Dis-ease
Huisheng Zie, BS-Vet Med, MS, PhD
- KEYNOTE- On Adversity
- Herbals for Immune- Mediated Diseases: Studies
- Herbals for Immune Mediated Disease: Applications
- Black Box Theory- Philosophic base for TCVM
- Using “Where” and “What” in TCVM Diagnostics
- How to Improve Acupuncture Results in Horses (2 part lecture)
* Speaker list is tentative and subject to change.